Professionally decorated 4 bedroom/4 bath penthouse unit with unobstructed ocean views only 200 yds to the beach directly across from a beach access walkway. All bedrooms with full private baths. 2 kings, 1 queen and 2 twin beds. Full access to ocean club with tennis, pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front.
- Located on 3rd floor
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Beach View: Only 200 yds to the beach!
- Ocean View: Spectacular unobstructed views of the Atlantic!
- Water View
Best Suited for your needs
- Children Welcome: Great beach for children- wide with a gentle slope.
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered:We gladly welcome dogs!
- Wheelchair Accessible: Elevator in building with ramps to elevator, no stairs within unit.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable: (3)
- Television: (3)
General Information about the condo and property
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:full size
- Covered Parking
- Living Room:Great unobstructed ocean views.
- Parking:Covered parking with room for 4 cars.
- Parking Off Street:parking for 4 cars
- Washing Machine:full size
- Wireless Internet:free wireless internet!
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 3% DISCOUNT OFF THESE RATES FOR PAYMENT BY CHECK.
Aug. 18, 2018 – Sept.29, 2018
Sept. 29, 2018 – Nov. 3, 2018
Nov. 3, 2018 – April 13, 2019
April 13, 2019 -April 27, 2019
April 27, 2019 -May 18, 2019
May 18-June 8
June 8-August 17
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$125 clean fee on rentals less than 6 nights.
$150 dog fee.
$200 fully refundable damage deposit on all rentals.
50% due at booking, balance due 30 days before check in.
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils: All provided.
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you have at home!
- Refrigerator:with ice maker
Details about Outside
- Bicycles:Rentals nearby.
- Boat:Rentals nearby.
- Deck / Patio:Furnished deck with unobstructed views of Atlantic, sound and waterway.
- Golf:Dozens of nearby courses.
- Kayak / Canoe:Rentals nearby.
- Tennis:On site courts.
- Water Sports Gear:Rentals nearby.
Pool / Spa Information
- Communal Pool: Private ocean club with tennis, pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front...more
- Hot Tub: Community hot tub- whirlpool tub in master bedroom
- Shared Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Delicious Dining Opportunities
- Dining: Unobstructed ocean views from dining area.
All properties that are available for the dates you select will show up in a new window.
Please note: All quoted rates include REFUNDABLE damage deposit, all taxes and fees.
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
August 2, 2016
Great stay at Ocean Isle! Condo is just as pictured- very roomy and clean upon arrival. Only recommendation would be to provide hand towels for bathrooms along with floor matt outside of each shower.
Short walk to the beach, great pool, very nice four bedroom unit, gated deck overlooking pond and ocean. We will be back!!
Greg F. Stayed: November 2015
Our family of three (3) plus a guest elected to spend the week of Thanksgiving at this unit. We found the unit to be clean and as advertised. I will say that what questions / concerns we had were immediately addressed by Cliff and we completely enjoyed our stay (other than our week going by to fast) Thank you for sharing this property.
Laura B. Stayed: September 2015
My family & dog stayed in this beautiful condo late September, 2015. The elevator made getting our belongings up to the 3rd floor a breeze. The beds were praised by everyone as extremely comfortable. The view from the balcony was beautiful & the outdoor furniture was comfortable as well. The kitchen was stocked with everything you would need to prepare a meal. Having a bathroom in every bedroom was awesome, no need to share. It is obvious that the owner takes pride in his property and was he pleasant to work with and quick to respond to questions….the property is highly recommended.
Bill from Crescent Springs, KY Stayed: June 2014
The Baldwins from Columbus, Ohio W Stayed: June 2014
Kris R. Stayed: June 2013
Stayed: August 2013
Getaway Girl, NC Stayed: November 2012
Wonderful Weekend Girls Getaway!
ST, Columbus, Ohio Stayed: August 2012