Click on the "BOOK NOW" button to view available dates and pricing!
BEAUTIFUL FOUR BEDROOM, FOUR BATH VILLA - 2nd FLOOR UNIT.
Furnished shaded deck with lagoon views and porch swing. Elevator - off street parking for 4 cars. All bedrooms with full private baths. 2 kings, 1 queen, 1 queen + 2 twins (bunked) in the 4 bedrooms. Also a living room sleeper sofa. Full access to ocean club (open Memorial Day to Labor Day) with pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, outdoor tiki bar all on the ocean front. 4 community tennis courts. Fully equipped kitchen with everything you have at home including blender, regular coffee pot, Keurig, crock pot, pats and pans, dishes, silverware, wide slot toaster. Full size washer and dryer. Ceiling fans, wifi, tv all rooms, pack n play, high chair, alarm clocks every room with 2 USB ports on each one.
- Located on 2nd floor (3rd floor off ground as parking is underneath building - building has elevator).
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Best Suited for your needs
- Children Welcome: Great beach for children- wide with a gentle slope.
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1: 1 King
- Bedroom 2: 1 King
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 4: 1 Queen and 2 twins (bunked)
Bathrooms: 4 Full Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans, Blender, Regular Coffee Maker, Keurig, Crock Pot, Stock Pot, Mixer, wide slot toaster, Freezer, Iron, Ironing Board, Electric Range, Wet Bar, Pack N Play, Tennis Courts, Direct Beach Access Directly Across Street, Children Welcome, Low Allergen Environment, Handicap Access, Hi-Speed Internet Access, Furnished Shaded Deck with porch swing.
- 5 Cable TV's
- Television:(5) TV’s in all bedrooms and living area
General Information about the condo and property
- Broadband Access: Free broadband internet service
- Building Elevator
- Clothes Dryer: Full size
- Washing Machine: Full size
- High-Speed Internet
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Parking: Off street covered parking provided for 4 cars.
- Wireless Internet: Free wifi
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$200 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit on all rentals.
Pool club and wifi included on all rentals. (Note: Ocean front pool club open Memorial Day to Labor Day only.
50% due at booking, balance not due until 30 days before check in.
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils: Everything!
- Dishes & Utensils: Everything!
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: All small appliances provided.
- Refrigerator: with ice maker
- Toaster 4 slice wide slot
- Seating for 6 plus 4 barstools
Details about Outside
- Balcony: Table and 4 chairs plus lounge chairs and porch swing
- Boat: Charter fishing trips 1 mile away
- Deck / Patio: Spacious furnished
- Golf: Dozens of nearby courses
- Kayak / Canoe: Available for rent
- Tennis: Community courts 50 yds away
- Water Sports Gear: Available for rent nearby
Pool / Spa Information
- Community Pool: Large community pool on ocean front with outdoor tiki bar (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Hot Tub: Community ocean front hot tub
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
Vacation Rental Guest, Cristalle Raleigh, NC
"We had an amazing time at 7 Day Weekend. It was perfect for our girls’ trip! We all loved having coffee and cocktails on the deck and having our own bedrooms and bathrooms (with the best water pressure). We’ll definitely be back!"
Vacation Rental Guest, Taylor, Durham, NC
"Our stay at 7-day weekend was rejuvenating and simply wonderful! The condo is close to the beach and the community amenities (tennis courts, pool, and tiki bar). The condo itself is lovingly maintained and incredibly comfortable; we truly enjoyed spending time on the back deck relaxing and watching the turtles in the pond. We’re already planning a return trip!"
Vacation Rental Guest,
"We LOVED this property!"