Home Sleeps 10 with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths.
Minimum Stay: 7 nights in the Summer
OCEAN ISLE BEACH HOME DESCRIPTION
Newly constructed ocean front luxury home 4 bedroom, 4 bath, with 3-story elevator. Features "reverse living" floorplan concept with kitchen, living area and master suite on top floor to maximize views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and also to afford more privacy.
Master suite and living area open to spacious furnished deck with unmatched views of the Atlantic.
Master suite with king bed, 50" flat screen wall mount TV, walk in tiled master shower with rainhead, soak tub, double sink and walk in closet.
Top floor deck features Trex decking with dining table and 6 chairs.
Blackout bedroom shades on ocean side. 3 bedrooms with ocean views.
True gourmet chefs kitchen with unobstructed ocean views, granite countertops, stainless steel KitchenAid appliances and Thor gas range.
Wine cooler and surround sound.
Outdoor dining and new gas grill.
Ample off street parking including garage.
Outdoor shower and water closet.
Fantastic unobstructed ocean views. New listing never rented before. Home newly constructed mid 2018.
Private beach access, wifi, towels, linens, beach supplies, grill included.
Furnished outdoor shaded wrap around decks and new gas grill.
Every Friday night (weather permitting) from Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day weekend, you can enjoy free beach music concerts from 6-8 pm at the Museum parking lot on 2nd Street. Bring a chair and sit back and enjoy the music.
- Vacation Rental Home
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Direct OCEAN-FRONT with unobstructed ocean views and private beach access.
Located on the beautiful island of Ocean Isle Beach.
This is a quiet unspoiled community with a spectacular wide very clean beach that is not crowded like other east coast beaches.
Island is very quaint with a museum, mini golf course, ice cream parlor, restaurants, surf shops, fishing pier, boat, kayak, golf cart, bicycle and jet ski rentals.
Best Suited for your needs
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets not allowed!
- Minimum age limit for renters
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- #1 – 1 King
- #2 – 1 Queen
- #3 – 1 Queen
- #4 – 1 Queen + Double (bunked)
- LINENS AND TOWELS ARE PROVIDED
- Master bath includes walk in tiled shower with rainhead and separate soak tub, double sink and walk in closet
- 3 other full baths
- 55″ TV in living room + 3 other tv’s including 50” wall mount in master suite
- Wireless Internet Access
- Surround sound system for living area and top floor outdoor deck
General Information about the condo and property
- Central climate control system
- Ample off street parking including covered garage
- Wireless Internet: Cable TV
- Wine Cooler
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- KitchenAid appliances and Thor gas range
- Gas logs living area
- 2 recliner sofas living area
- Surround sound for living area and top floor outdoor deck
- Multiple decks with ocean unobstructed ocean views
- Private beach access
- Outdoor shower and toilet on the first floor
- Iron and board
- Cuisinart K cup coffee maker
- Toaster, blender, crock pot, stock pot
- Indoor dining seating for 10 plus outdoor dining on the top deck
- Grill and beach supplies provided as well as towels, linens, wifi
- Keyless entry
- NEW HOME- never rented before
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 3% DISCOUNT OFF THESE RATES FOR PAYMENT BY CHECK.
|July 6, 2019 - August 10, 2019||$5450/week|
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
Includes end of stay cleaning fee, Towels and Linens, Beach Supplies and Grill.
$500 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit on all rentals.
50% due at booking, balance not due until 30 days before check in.
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Granite Countertops- stainless steel appliances
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils: All provided
- Cuisinart K cup coffee maker
- Refrigerator with freezer and ice maker
- Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you have at home
- Thor Gas Range
- Crock Pot
- Stock Pot
Details about Outside
- Multiple decks with unobstructed ocean views and luxury outdoor dining and seating
- Outdoor Grill
- Outside Shower
- Soak tub in Master Bedroom
- Theme Parks
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Delicious Dining Opportunities
- Dining area
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
Vacation Guest, Kay
"We loved this house! The views were great from inside the house and even better from the decks. We ate most of our meals outdoors. The kitchen was spacious and well-equipped. Everything about the house was well designed and beautifully decorated. The Trex deck was very nice and the wooden walkway to the beach was new and splinter free. All of the bedrooms had comfortable mattresses and beautiful bathrooms."