Relax and enjoy this beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath condo in the Islander Resort. With views of the lagoon, a quick walk to the beach or the tennis courts and access to the Beach Club ocean front pool, you won’t want to leave the island.
Secure wireless internet andwill keep you connected to the outside world. The condo has 2 master suites, a covered deck overlooking a turtle-filled lagoon and a kitchen set up for anything you might want to cook.
Bedrooms are: 1K, 1K, 2D, 2D, DSS.
Covered parking and an elevator!
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
BEST SUITED FOR YOUR NEEDS
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
BEDROOMS: 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 14, BEDS FOR 9-12
BATHROOMS: 4 BATHROOMS
- Master bedroom 1 has a double vanity, and a jacuzzi tub/shower. Master bedroom 2 has a single vanity and a tub/shower. The other bedrooms have single vanities and showers.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONDO AND PROPERTY
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet: Secure Internet
- Living Room: Large, comfortable sectional
- Parking: Covered parking for 2 vehicles
- Telephone: Local phone calls
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$200 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit.
50% due at booking- balance due 30 days before check in.
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Coffee Maker: Drip Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils: Plenty of dishes and utensils, serving bowls, mugs, mixing bowls
- Kitchen: Full kitchen: large refrigerator – freezer on the bottom, so lots of fridge space. Electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, crock pot, blender, mixer.
Details about Outside
- Bicycles: Rentals available 1 mile away
- Boat: Rentals available 1 mile away
- Deck / Patio: Furnished shaded deck
- Golf: Hundreds of courses in the area
- Kayak / Canoe: Rentals available 1 mile away
- Tennis: 4 on site courts
- Water Sports Gear: Rentals available 1 mile away
Pool / Spa Information
- Communal Pool: Access to ocean front pool club included with rental
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
Vacation Guest, Jackie
"Fantastic host, great place, and great location! Perfect for families!"
Vacation Guest, Alison
"We were two families of four adults and five kids. Our stay was from a Thursday to Sunday. Everything was clean and comfortable. We especially loved going to the pond and feeding the turtles. Be sure to buy and cut up things that are good for them, like apples, lettuce, tomatoes, and other things rather than bread. We spent a lovely day at the beach and another day at the community pool. I loved that they played music at the pool. One recommendation for pool would be for attendant to encourage those with long hair to use a ponytail holder. I picked a large clump of hair out of pool while swimming. The elevator was helpful for hauling stuff up and down. It would have been nice for television to have a few more channels, but I understand the point of a trip us to interact. Overall, very enjoyable stay. Cliff made everything super easy."
Vacation Guest, Sarah
"Cliff was a great host, excellent communication and instructions. He even followed up after our departure to be sure we were satisfied. Everything was as described and we had a great stay. We will definitely be staying at one of his properties again in the future."
Vacation Guest, Arnold
"Good communication and everything in order as promised."
Vacation Guest, Angelia
"If your looking for a quiet fun filled place to vacation with a large family this is your place! This property was amazing! Just a short walk to the beach. With two young children it was perfect. The turtle filled lagoons were so much fun to look at. There was 9 adults and it fit us all very comfortably. A quiet family friendly neighborhood. Cliff was a great property manager and would reply within minutes if we had any questions. We will definitely be back!"
Vacation Guest, Joyce
"Cliff, it is always a pleasure to stay at your rentals. Everything was top notched! We liked the wood floor throughout. Also, enjoyed the views from the porch. Our group hopefully will continue to go back each year for those dates so we’d like to continue working with you. It’s nice to know we can count on a similar experience every time."