WIFI, TENNIS AND OCEAN FRONT POOL CLUB INCLUDED ON ALL RENTALS.
Luxury 4 bedroom 4 bath villa exactly 200 feet from the beautiful Atlantic. Tennis courts on site. Short walk to ocean club with pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front. Second floor unit with elevator in building. Fully equipped kitchen with ocean views from dining area and living room. 4 bedrooms feature 1 king, 1 queen and 4 doubles all with full private bath.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Beach View: Only 200 ft to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
- Ocean View: Directly across from beach access walkway
- Water View
Best Suited for your needs
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome: great beach for children- very wide with a gentle slope
- Non Smoking Only
- No Pets
- Wheelchair Accessible: Elevator in building with ramps to elevator. No stairs within unit.
BEDROOMS: 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 12, BEDS FOR 14
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
BATHROOMS: 4 BATHROOMS
Wet bar, central audio system, furnished oceanview 237 sq ft shaded deck, elevator in building, ocean club included with tennis, pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front. Only 200 ft from ocean across from beach access walkway.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable: (3)
- Television: (3)
General Information about the condo and property
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer: full size
- Covered Parking
- Living Room: With ocean views.
- Parking: Covered parking with space for 4 cars.
- Parking Off Street: reserved parking for 4 cars
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine: full size
- Wireless Internet: free wireless internet
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$200 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit on all rentals.
50% due at booking and balance not due until 30 days before check in.
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: Equipped with everything you have at home!
- Refrigerator: with icemaker
Details about Outside
- Deck / Patio: Spacious, shaded and furnished
- Golf: Dozens of nearby courses.
- Kayak / Canoe: Available for rent.
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tennis: Private courts on site.
- Water Sports Gear: Available for rent.
Pool / Spa Information
- Communal Pool: ocean front pool club with hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor bar and casual dining restaurant
- Hot Tub: Community ocean front hot tub.
- Shared Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Delicious Dining Opportunities
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
, Jackie, Ocean Isle Beach Condo Renter
"Cliff’s place was great for our family vacation! We really enjoyed being so close to a beach access! The pool was a little bit of a walk, so a golf cart would be handy, but it’s by no means too far of a walk. If you’re looking to enjoy shops, putt putt, or other restaurants (other than the one offered at the pool club), you’ll have a short drive, but it’s nice being a little ways from all the commotion. I would definitely recommend this spot if you’re looking for a low-key, beach vacation!"
“Nice place, great view and location.”
“This was a great place for our group of children and adults. Super close to the beach and very clean.”
Tammy - Durham, NC
"Awesome View! Such a lovely condo. Thanks for the great weekend get-a-way! Looking forward to Oyster Rock."
Carly & Christian - Chapel Hill, NC
"Relaxing weekend at 4C Jan St! Loved having easy beach access to watch t he sunset. Cheers!"
Doug & Barb - High Point, NC
"Our home away from home. Tranquil, comfortable, beautiful views and the best escape!"
Rocky & Charlotte
"Very relaxing and enjoyable weekend! Much needed! Thanks for everything."
Our stay was one of the best ever! First of all, the condo was excellent. It was exceptionally clean and comfortable. It was equipped well in the kitchen and felt like home.
This condo exceeded our expectations! It is very spacious and clean. Owner was very responsive and answered any questions in a timely manner. We enjoyed this for our Thanksgiving family getaway.
Edi Valley Grande, Alabama
PERFECT PLACE FOR CHRISTMAS!