4 bedroom/4 bath villa with unobstructed ocean views only 200 yds to the beach directly across from a beach access walkway.
Furnished shaded deck with ocean views. All bedrooms with full private baths. 1 king, 1 queen and 4 full beds. Full access to ocean club with tennis, pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front. Fully equipped kitchen with everything you have at home. Full size washer and dryer.
- Located on 1st floor
Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Best Suited for your needs
- Children Welcome: Great beach for children- wide with a gentle slope.
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered:We gladly welcome dogs!
- Wheelchair Accessible:Wheelchair ramps to elevator and no steps within unit.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
All rentals include ocean club with tennis, pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front. All rentals of 6 nights or more include cleaning fee.
- DVD Player: In all bedrooms.
- Satellite / Cable: (5)
- Television: (5) All rooms with TV/DVD players.
General Information about the condo and property
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:full size
- Covered Parking
- Living Room:Great unobstructed ocean views.
- Parking:Covered parking with room for 4 cars.
- Parking Off Street:parking for 4 cars
- Washing Machine:full size
- Wireless Internet:free wireless internet!
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$200 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit.
$175 dog fee ($275 for 2 dogs)
5 night minimum stay Christmas, Memorial Day, Labor Day.
50% due at booking, balance due 30 days before check in
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: Equipped with everything you have at home!
- Refrigerator: with icemaker
Details about Outside
- Balcony: Shaded with unobstructed ocean views.
- Deck / Patio: oversized furnished shaded deck with unobstructed views of the Atlantic!
- Golf: Dozens of great courses nearby.
Pool / Spa Information
- Communal Pool: Large oceanfront community pool with bar, restaurant, hot tub and kiddie pool.
- Hot Tub: Community pool, hot tub, outdoor bar, restaurant
- Shared Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Delicious Dining Opportunities
- Dining:Seating for 8 people.
- Dining Area
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
Vacation Rental Guest, Jennifer
"We stayed at this property over spring break with another family. The accommodations were perfect for our crew, and was very comfortable. We enjoyed the morning sun on the deck and the views of the ocean across the street. Ocean Isle is a wonderful place to relax, especially before Memorial Day when “the season” really begins. We were very happy with the location and amenities at this property."
Vacation Rental Guest, Krista
“It was a lovely home and wonderful place to stay! I would definitely love to go back!”
Vacation Rental Guest, Jim
"This was the best pet friendly place. The whole process was easy and the amenities were just as described."
Vacation Rental Guest, Kelly Indian
"We just returned from our 1st trip to Ocean Isle Beach. We had a family of 10 staying in the condo, 6 adults and 4 teenage boys. The condo met all of our expectations and looked exactly like the pictures. It is very well maintained and very clean. Nice size condo for two families and grandparents. The location to the beach was great, it wasn’t that far of a walk and it was nice to be able to go back and forth to the condo when you needed a break. Being on the first floor was a bonus. You could still see the ocean and it was nice being able to just take a few stairs to the unit. We had a wonderful time at Ocean Isle Beach. After visiting several surrounding beaches, we decided that we definitely made the right choice by choosing OIB."
Vacation Rental Guest, Lisa W
Above average “Home away from Home!
2A via Dolorosia – Awesome Condo
Vacation Rental Guest, Dennie from Spartanburg, SC.