LUXURY FOUR BEDROOM, FOUR BATH VILLA WITH OCEAN VIEWS - 1ST FLOOR UNIT.
Updates April '23:
New carpet all bedrooms
New dining table with seating for 8 plus 4 adjacent bar stools
ELEVATOR for your convienence!
200 FT from beach! Directly across from beach access walkway
Ocean views from furnished shaded deck!
Towels are included on all rentals. Linens are also included on all WEEKLY rentals.
All bedrooms with private full bath and cable TV's.
Shaded outdoor seating with ocean views!
2 kings and 4 doubles in the 4 bedrooms (sleeps 12). Free wireless internet. Located in Islander Villas community with ocean club featuring pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar with large deck all on ocean front. All ocean club privileges included. Tennis courts and pickle ball courts on site. Nearby rentals for kayaks, jet skis and bicycles, golf carts.
Note- ocean front pool club open Memorial Day to Labor Day only.
Spacious 1700 square feet with over-size furnished deck with polywood deck furniture featuring counter height table and chairs. Unit all on one level. Beautifully decorated with island flavor. All bedrooms have cable TV and each bedroom has its own full private bath. Fully equipped kitchen with everything you have at home! Also full size washer and dryer. Flat screen TV in living area and all bedrooms. 3 walk in showers and 1 shower/tub combination. Quartz double vanity in master suite. 6 dining area seats plus 4 adjacent bar stools. Stainless steel appliances.
- Located on 1st floor (2nd floor off ground as parking is underneath building - building has elevator).
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Best Suited for your needs
- Children Welcome: Great beach for children- wide with a gentle slope.
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Bedroom 1: 1 King
- Bedroom 2: 1 King
- Bedroom 3: 2 doubles
- Bedroom 4: 2 doubles
Bathrooms: 4 Full Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans, Blender, Stock Pot, Mixer, Freezer, Iron, Ironing Board, Electric Range, Coffee Maker (Drip and Keurig), Wet Bar, Hair Dryers, Tennis Courts, Direct Beach Access Directly Across Street, Children Welcome, Low Allergen Environment, Hi-Speed Internet Access, Furnished Deck.
- 5 Cable TV's
- Television:(5) TV’s in all bedrooms and living area
General Information about the condo and property
- Broadband Access: Free broadband internet service
- Building Elevator
- Clothes Dryer: Full size
- Washing Machine: Full size
- High-Speed Internet
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Living Room: With unobstructed ocean views.
- Parking: Off street covered parking provided for 4 cars.
- Wireless Internet: Free wifi
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$200 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit on all rentals.
Towels, pool club, & wifi included on all rentals.
Linens provided on weekly rentals only.
50% due at booking, balance not due until 30 days before check in.
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker (Drip and Keurig)
- Cooking Utensils: Everything!
- Dishes & Utensils: Everything!
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: All small appliances provided. Stainless steel appliances.
- Refrigerator: with ice maker
Details about Outside
- Balcony: Seating for 10 with ocean views
- Boat: Charter fishing trips 1 mile away.
- Deck / Patio: Spacious furnished and unobstructed views of the Atlantic
- Golf: Dozens of nearby courses.
- Kayak / Canoe: Available for rent.
- Tennis: Community courts 50 yds away.
- Water Sports Gear: Available for rent nearby.
Pool / Spa Information
- Community Pool: Large community pool on ocean front with outdoor tiki bar
- Hot Tub: Community ocean front hot tub.
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Delicious Dining Opportunities
Dining:Seating for 6 plus 4 barstools.
Seating for 10 people
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
Vacation Rental Guest, Brent
"Cliff was great at communication and I was actually able to check in early. The property was very clean and nicely arranged. The beach access is right across the street and the property is in a great area of Ocean Isle. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes, pots, pans and utensils. The deck is beautiful and has plenty of seating with a nice roomy table. We will definitely stay again!"
Vacation Rental Guest, Robin
"Our whole family enjoyed the property and the easy access to the beach. Cliff was great to work with! I would definitely rent again."
Vacation Rental Guest, Gina
"We were very happy with our beach vacation rental at The Great Escape! The unit was decorated nicely and was very comfortable! We loved the big porch area with plenty of seating and beautiful furniture...the table was very convenient to eating outside and the tall chairs were nice to take in the view of the ocean between the houses across the street. Especially convenient was how close we were to the beach access. The area is quiet and lovely. It was well stocked and very clean. We also appreciated the easy access to any questions we had during our stay. Cliff is great to respond quickly and help with any questions or concerns. Highly recommend!"
Vacation Rental Guest, Kathleen
"Great time in Ocean Isle. Very nice condo!"
Vacation Rental Guest, Lauren
"We really enjoyed our stay here! The condo is clean and well furnished. Only a few steps away from the beach access! Cliff was very helpful and easy to contact when we needed, including when a small plumbing issue occurred and he sent out a plumber within the hour. Our one small suggestion would be to replace the king mattresses as they were slightly too thin for comfort. The full mattresses were comfortable. We highly recommend this condo!"
Vacation Rental Guest, Linda
"We loved it here convenience to the beach cleanliness overall comfort will come back."
Vacation Rental Guest, Lloyd
Vacation Rental Guest, Christy
"Always enjoy our stays through Cliff. I guess we’ve been coming to these for at least ten years. This condo was new to us but like the others was clean and well maintained. Decor was nicely done. Felt more recently updated. Appreciated the board games and cards. Only thing that wasn’t a positive was that we were unable to open the patio door off the living room area. Since it was cold and rainy much of the time we were there, it wasn’t as big of a deal but would have been if it was pretty. We couldn’t get the finger latch to turn and unlock.