3 bedroom 2.5 bath 3K sq ft home on Lake Norman. Sleeps 10 with fantastic unobstructed water views! Dock over water gazebo with hot tub, fire pit and outdoor fireplace.
127 Saylors Watch Lane, Mooresville, NC 28117 Visit map here: https://goo.gl/maps/JUTzTEaTVVsUGKS77
PLEASE NOTE: property owner lives in attached but locked out mother in law suite. They are an extremely nice couple and will not interfere with your stay in any way but you should be aware they may be at home at times during your stay.
- NEW LISTING- APRIL 2023!
- 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths- King-Queen/twin-4 twins-twin futon in upstairs common area.
- 5 seat hot tub on shaded deck with unobstructed water views.
- All rooms with water views.
- Quiet residential neighborhood with ample parking.
- Multiple outdoor seating areas and decks with comfortable seating- all with unobstructed water views.
- Fire pit, outdoor fire place (wood provided) with KitchenAid gas grill and wood fired pizza oven. 2 hammocks.
- Over water gazebo and dock with shaded seating for 8 and additional two swinging chairs.
- Full kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and double oven.
- Kitchen/breakfast area seating for 8 as well as 2 bar stools at island.
- Dining room seating for 8.
- Gas log fireplace in living room.
- Covered pavilion adjacent to water with 3 picnic tables.
- Covered porch Seating for 13 with dining table.
- Backyard ponds and waterfalls.
- Shallow water at shore line for easy walk in for children.
- 55” Smart TV in King bedroom, 55” TV in Queen bedroom and 42” Living room with firestick and 65" outdoor smart tv on shaded furnished patio.
- Double ovens, microwave, refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher, stove, Keurig, waffle maker, crock pot, blender, ceiling fans, iron and board, full size washer and dryer.
3 Bedrooms -
#2 Queen /twin
#3 4 twins (2 bunked)
twin futon on landing area
2.5 full baths
All rentals include towels, linens, end of stay cleaning.
Local Boat Rental Locations
Carolina Boat Rentals
Buckeye Boat Rental of Lake Norman
Lake Effects Boat Rental
Lake Norman Boat Rentals
Lake Norman Marina
Property Conveniently Located!
Hager Creek Boat Ramp- 3.7 miles
Lake Norman State Park- 18 miles
I-77 exit 33- 10.3 miles
I-77 exit 36- 9.5 miles
Mooresville Municipal Golf Course- 10.5 miles
Mallard Head Golf Course- 6.4 miles
Food Lion Grocery- 5.7 miles
Publix Grocery- 7.5 miles
Downtown Davidson and Davidson College- 15 miles
Additional information about rental rates
NO SMOKING - NO PETS
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Stefano
"The property was gorgeous and peaceful. Plenty of room to explore, lounge, play yard games, etc. Highly recommend."
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Rayann
"Cliff was an excellent host! The Airbnb was well kept and beautifully decorated - it felt like home. The views were amazing and the amenities of the property were great. I appreciate Cliff letting us check in early and we loved the restaurant recommendation he and Pam had for us. We definitely will be coming back!"
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Brenda
"Cliff did an excellent job keeping us updated on improved check in and check out times. The plate of cookies was excellent and enjoyed by all."
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Craig
"We had a wonderful stay here! The property is well kept and the house was very clean! There are so many different outdoor areas at which you can choose to relax. We can’t wait to come back!"
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Megan
"Cliff was super responsive and helpful throughout our stay. The house was well stocked with everything that we needed. We had 3 kids under 6 and 4 adults at the house and it was just the right amount of space. The kids loved all of the different nooks on the property. The only downside is that it is further out from restaurants and the town center by car, but it is totally manageable and only a 15-20 min ride by car (w/o traffic) to some cute spots. Overall, would definitely recommend!"
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Brian
"It was an amazing weekend! Everyone had a great time. Perfect location."
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Elizabeth
"We booked a last minute stay for a long weekend. This place is gorgeous. The attention to detail and all of the little nooks to take a nap, read a book, lay on a chaise lounge outside or whatever you want to do. There is a fire pit, the kitchen has everything you could possibly want for cooking including indoor and outdoor grills. There are two tiki type areas for relaxing. There are chairs near the beach. I asked if the owners had 2 full time gardeners, and they said they just enjoy doing it themselves. The grounds are incredible. Great walking and biking paths close by, a dock right in the back yard, great restaurants within 20 minutes. The residence and the owners are simply top notch. Highly recommend."
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Kyle
"Don’t think, just book it! We had an incredible stay and didn’t want to leave. From the homemade cookies upon check in to the sincere hospitality, everything was perfect. And, the outdoor hosting areas were so enjoyable that the only time we were inside was to sleep and shower. Thank you to Cliff and the hosts for a wonderful stay and we look forward to seeing you again next time!."
Lake Norman Lake House Guest, Keith
"True lake house. Carl and Pam are fantastic. House is full of amenities. It was like we were at home. Place is very clean and comfortable. The tiki decor really sets off the home. Can't wait to be back."