Luxury dog friendly ocean front villa 200 ft from the Atlantic with unobstructed views of the ocean.
Villa has 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths, fully supplied kitchen, wet bar, 4 cable TV's (3 new flat panel and HD digital in living area), large shaded furnished deck with fantastic unobstructed ocean views, 500 ft from ocean club with pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front. Chairs and umbrella provided for the beach. Directly across from beach access walkway. Free wifi. Elevator in building.
- On floor 1
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Beach View: Unobstructed view! Directly across from beach access walkway.
- Ocean View: Unobstructed view
- Oceanfront: Only 200 ft to the ocean!
Best Suited for your needs
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome: great beach for children- very wide with a gentle slope. No motorized traffic between unit and beach.
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered: Dogs welcome!
- Wheelchair Accessible: Elevator in building. Ramps to elevator and no stairs within unit.
BEDROOMS: 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 12, BEDS FOR 12
- King size beds (2), Double Beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
BATHROOMS: 4 BATHROOMS
Dog friendly unit only 200 ft from the ocean with unobstructed ocean views directly across from beach access and only 500 ft from ocean club. Beach chairs, toys and umbrella provided. All rentals include free wifi and full access to ocean club with tennis, pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable: (5) 5 tv’s- 3 new flat panel- HD digital in living area
- Television: (5)
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONDO AND PROPERTY
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer: Full size dryer
- Covered Parking: Room for 4 vehicles
- Internet: free wifi
- Parking: Covered off street parking for 4 cars.
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine: Full size washer
- Wireless Internet: Free wifi.
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$200 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit.
$150 dog fee.
50% due at booking balance due 30 days before check in.
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with everything you have at home!
Details about Outside
- Balcony: Shaded, furnished and only 200 ft to the Atlantic with unobstructed ocean views
- Bicycles: Nearby rentals available.
- Boat: Nearby rentals available as well as charter fishing trips 1 mile away.
- Deck / Patio: Furnished and shaded with unobstructed ocean views.
- Golf:Dozens of nearby courses.
- Kayak / Canoe: Available for rent.
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tennis: Private courts on site.
- Water Sports Gear: Available for rent.
POOL / SPA INFORMATION
- Communal Pool: Ocean front community pool with hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant.
- Hot Tub: Community ocean front hot tub.
- Shared Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Delicious Dining Opportunities
- Dining: Unobstructed ocean views from dining area.
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
Fall Break at Ocean Isle
First time renting at Ocean Isle. Beautiful condo and very comfortable. Our family had a great time. Enjoyed the Oyster Fest. This condo is in great location and well maintained. Owner is super nice guy and responds quickly to emails. Thanks so much for renting to us. He to be a repeat customer.
Maria Raleigh, NC Stayed: March 2015
We had a wonderful long weekend celebrating spring break. There were 10 of us (5 moms and 5 senior girls) and with the 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms we had plenty of room for our girls only getaway. Even in the living room, we could all gather around and play games and watch movies. Usually in condos there is barely enough furniture for a large group, but with a sofa, loveseat and 2 additional chairs and floor space it was perfect. Condo is very well equipped with plenty of extra pillows and blankets in all closets (even has Keurig & crock pot). The weather was not too great but we still had fun sitting on the deck and listening to the ocean waves. This is my 3rd time renting with Cliff and he’s an absolute pleasure. He’s extremely responsive. This unit is very close to the pool and tiki bar which is always a lot of fun. Although we did not bring our small dog this time, we have brought her before and stayed in another of Cliff’s condos and the area is very well suited for pets. I love this resort area because even in the middle of summer, it’s busy and full of people but it just doesn’t feel crowded. It’s fun sitting on the deck and watching all the kids outside playing. This particular unit is a perfect location since there is not another house or building directly in front and the beach access is literally right across the small street with not much traffic at all. I would definitely rent this unit (or anything else Cliff has) again in the future.
PJL Winston Salem, NC Stayed: December 2013
BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND LOCATION
Kay and Larry Morrisville, NC Stayed: July 2013
ADKer Adirondaks of Northern NY Stayed: July 2013
FOR A CAREFREE VACATION….STAY HERE!
Manager response: Shawna and Dan, thanks so much for your repeat business- ya’ll are hands down my favorite renters! Really appreciate your taking the time to tell about your experience and hope to hear from you again soon! Cliff.
Jaleh Hillsborough, NC Stayed: May 2012
WHAT A FIND!
Manager response: Jaleh, thanks so much for choosing to stay with us and we really are thrilled to hear about how much you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Debbie Stanley, NC Stayed: August 2012
NEAT, CLEAN & GREAT LOCATION
Manager response: Debbie, thanks so much for choosing to stay with us and especially for taking the time out to write these kind words about your stay. We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Martha Dunwoody, GA Stayed: June 2012
Manager response: Martha, thanks so much for taking the time to write those kind words. We really appreciate it!