3 bedroom 3 bath Sleeps 10
Ocean views from all bedrooms, living room, kitchen and dining area.
New bedding, New deck furniture, & New appliances!
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome: great beach for children- very wide with a gentle slope
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible: Elevator in building with ramps to elevator. No stairs within unit.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Best Suited for your needs
- Children Welcome: Great beach for children- wide with a gentle slope.
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible:Wheelchair ramps to elevator and no steps within unit.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
#1 – 1 Queen, 1 full
#2 – 1 Queen, 1 full
#3 – 1 King
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Gated deck for child security. 237 sq. ft. shaded deck is furnished and has oceanview. There is an elevator in the building, ocean club included with tennis, pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor tiki bar and casual dining restaurant all on the ocean front. Only 200 yards from ocean across from beach access walkway. Beach Supplies Provided!
- 55″ TV in living room (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax provided)
- TV’s and Blu Ray players in all rooms
- 8 dining chairs and 5 bar stools, 8 deck chairs with table.
General Information about the condo and property
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Living Room
- Parking: Covered parking with space for 4 cars
- Parking Off Street: reserved parking for 4 cars
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Iron and ironing board
- Wireless Internet: free wireless internet
- Beach supplies, grill, board games provided
Towels provided on ALL rentals
Linens provided on ALL WEEKLY rentals
Additional information about rental rates
ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Fees: Tax Rate 12.75%
$200 FULLY REFUNDABLE damage deposit on all rentals.
Beach supplies, wifi, tennis and pool club included on all rentals.
Towels provided on ALL rentals.
50% due at booking, balance not due until 30 days before check in.
Check In: 3pm Check out: 11am
What’s in the Kitchen?
- Catering Available
- 2 Coffee Makers
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: Equipped with everything you have at home.
- Refrigerator: with ice maker
- stock pot, griddle, crock pot
Details about Outside
- Deck / Patio: Spacious, shaded and furnished
- Beach Supplies Provided
- Golf: Dozens of nearby courses.
- Kayak / Canoe: Available for rent.
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tennis: Private courts on site.
- Water Sports Gear: Available for rent.
Pool / Spa Information
- Communal Pool: ocean front pool club with hot tub, kiddie pool, outdoor bar and casual dining restaurant
- Hot Tub: Community ocean front hot tub.
- Shared Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Convenient Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Delicious Dining Opportunities
Dining:Seating for 6 plus 4 barstools.
Seating for 10 people
Available Leisure Activities
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Exciting Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
~ Renter, Amy
~ Renter, Anonymous
We have stayed in several units in this complex but UnIt 119 D has been by far the nicest by far. The first thing you notice is the decor. It is a beautiful yet comfortable condo All of the furnishings are first class as are the appliances. We loved the large modern refrigerator. Everything is new and state of the art. The washer and dryer were especially large and nice. The kitchen was fully stocked with every convenience. We did a lot of cooking and found everything we needed. The bedrooms were large and comfortable. And each one had a private bath which was real nice. We especially loved the TVs. The living room TV had the best picture I have ever seen. My son loved this when he played on his Xbox. We loved sitting on the deck overlooking a lake and the ocean. The deck furniture was super nice. We highly recommend staying here. It's very clean!
~ Renter, Gordon
We all had a great time this past week despite the rainy weather! The villa was awesome! Well stocked and really clean!
~ Renter, Lisa
Walking on Sunshine is a great place to vacation. It is beautifully decorated. Each bedroom had comfortable mattresses and a private bath. The kitchen was fully equipped. Nice deck with comfortable furniture and beautiful views of the ocean and pond. My children really liked the tennis courts directly across from the condo. ~ Susan
All We Needed & More!
We so enjoyed our stay at your beautiful condo. Our family likes cooking so your kitchen with all the amenities was perfect for us. The walk to the beach was a short one and having beach chairs and umbrellas provided for us was most convenient.
Our children enjoyed swimming in the ocean, as well as the Islander Resort pool where we could also get refreshments.
We look forward to returning next summer. ~ Carol and Family
Great OIB vacation!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in your lovely condo. It is so well equipped with everything you'd need (on the beach as well as within the condo) for a great vacation in OIB. ~ Marcy
Thank you so much for the beautiful details of your home. My children (12 and 10) asked "when are we going home?" in reference to your place while playing on the beach. I had the best time! Thanks! ~ Chloe
A Great Stay!
We enjoyed a wonderful family vacation in your lovely condo! It was just perfect for the six of us! The back deck was great for dinners at sunset and reading to the sounds of the ocean! Your condo was furnished so well and everything we needed. Thank you for allowing us to make wonderful family memories in your lovely condo! ~ Pat